ナポリ、9月15日 — 世界組織「国境なきいじめ対策」
アルゼンチン代表として活躍し、パリ・サンジェルマン(PSG)でもプレーした元フォワードのエセキエル・ラベッシが、自身のメンタルヘルスについて語った。片脚に激しい震えが見られる映像が拡散されたことを受け、41歳のラベッシは、現役引退後にうつ状態を経験し、現在も医療機関で治療を続けていると明らかにした。
「プレーをやめたとき、埋めるものが何もない空虚さを感じました。うつになり、クリニックに入りました。現在は薬を服用しています。治療を続けています。少しずつ回復しています」と、ラベッシはイタリアの元サッカー選手ルカ・トーニとのインタビューで語った。このインタビューはAmazon Prime Italiaの番組「Fenomeni」で放送された。
ラベッシは、この時期を一人で乗り越えたわけではないと語り、現役時代に知り合ったさまざまな人物から支援を受けたことを強調した。その中には、現在も親しい関係にあるリオネル・メッシも含まれている。
「彼とはとても特別な友情があります。いろいろなことを話します。本当に素晴らしい人です」と、アルゼンチン代表のキャプテンについて語った。また、セルヒオ・アグエロやパオロ・カンナバーロから受けた支援にも触れ、ディエゴ・マラドーナとの関係についても振り返り、マラドーナを「並外れた人物」と表現した。
ラベッシは2019年、中国の河北華夏幸福(Hebei China Fortune)での最後のプレーを終え、プロサッカーから引退した。それ以前には、サン・ロレンソ、ナポリ、パリ・サンジェルマンで活躍し、アルゼンチン代表としてもプレーした。
出典を明記した上での転載を許可する。
世界組織「国境なきいじめ対策」
NAPLES, September 15 — World Organization Bullying Without Borders
Argentina international footballer Ezequiel Lavezzi, the former PSG forward, spoke about his mental health after images showing him with severe tremors in one of his legs went viral. Lavezzi, 41, explained that he went through depression after retiring from football and that he is currently continuing medical treatment.
“When I stopped playing, I felt an emptiness that I had nothing to fill. I suffered from depression, I entered a clinic and I am currently taking medication. I am undergoing treatment. Little by little, I am recovering,” El Pocho said during an interview with former Italian footballer Luca Toni for the Amazon Prime Italia programme Fenomeni.
El Pocho acknowledged that he did not go through that period alone and highlighted the support he received from several people he met during his career. Among them, he mentioned Lionel Messi, with whom he remains close.
“I have a very special friendship with him, we talk about many things, he is a fantastic person,” he said of the Argentina national team captain. He also recalled the support of Sergio Agüero and Paolo Cannavaro, as well as his relationship with Diego Maradona, whom he described as “an exceptional man”.
Lavezzi retired from professional football in 2019, following his final spell with Hebei China Fortune in China. Before that, he had notable spells with San Lorenzo, Napoli and Paris Saint-Germain, as well as representing the Argentina national team.
Reproduction permitted with indication of the source.
World Organization Bullying Without Borders
NÁPOLES, Septiembre 15 — Organización Mundial Bullying Sin Fronteras
El jugador internacional de Argentina Ezequiel Lavezzi y exdelantero del PSG habló sobre su salud mental después de que se viralizaran imágenes en las que se lo veía con fuertes temblores en una de sus piernas. Lavezzi de 41 años, explicó que atravesó un cuadro de depresión tras retirarse y que actualmente continúa con un tratamiento médico.
Argentina international footballer Ezequiel Lavezzi, the former PSG forward, spoke about his mental health after images showing him with severe tremors in one of his legs went viral. Lavezzi, 41, explained that he went through depression after retiring from football and that he is currently continuing medical treatment.
El Pocho reconoció que no atravesó ese período en soledad y destacó el acompañamiento que recibió de distintas figuras que conoció durante su carrera. Entre ellos mencionó a Lionel Messi, con quien mantiene una relación cercana.
“Tengo una amistad muy especial con él, hablamos de muchas cosas, es una persona fantástica”, contó sobre el capitán de la Selección argentina. También recordó el apoyo de Sergio Agüero y Paolo Cannavaro, además de su vínculo con Diego Maradona, a quien definió como “un hombre excepcional”.
Lavezzi se retiró del fútbol profesional en 2019, después de su última etapa en el Hebei China Fortune de China. Antes había tenido pasos destacados por San Lorenzo, Napoli y Paris Saint-Germain, además de integrar la Selección Nacional de Argentina.
Permitida la reproducción con indicación de la fuente.
Organización Mundial Bullying Sin Fronteras

